White-Label Analytics Services
Stealth Search & Analytics offers your agency customized Digital Analytics solutions that help you prove your value. When your clients encounter a challenge with data visualization, report creation, or dashboard, they may initially think to build an analytics solution in-house.
However, building out solutions can lead to more challenges, slower time to market, divert necessary resources that would be better served elsewhere, or seek to hire in-house talent they can’t afford. Using third-party white label analytics services, like the ones we provide here at Stealth Search & Analytics. This includes:
- Performance & Accuracy Audits — This gives us, as your white label analytics resource, the opportunity to learn about your business and understand how we should structure your white label reporting strategy.
- Configuration — We’ll help configure your Google Analytics settings to work best for your business.
- Referral Spam Filtering — We’ll configure your referral spam filtering settings for your website.
- Custom Reporting — If you’re looking to dive in beyond the metrics we’ve mentioned above, we can create and pull customized white label Google Analytics reports for whatever data you’re looking to understand.
- Ad Traffic Tagging — To determine the ROI of your advertising efforts, you need to properly tag your ads in Google Analytics.
- Multi-Channel Attribution and Conversion Tracking — Multi-channel attribution is the process of tracking marketing channels that lead to conversions and sales. We’ll pull the right reports so you understand exactly which of your marketing channels and strategies are responsible for the most conversions.
- Training & Consulting — We’ll train you and your team to do what we do when it comes to white label analytics.
Other Analytics Services
- Google Data Studio — Google Data Studio is one of the most powerful SEO reporting tools available, but it can be challenging to use it to create white label reports for your clients if you aren’t familiar with the tool. We can create the white label SEO reports that you need, both for your clients and your own business.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – CRO is the process of optimizing your website and landing page experience to improve the chances of your website visitors converting based on their current behavior once they land on your website.
- A/B Testing – For websites and landing pages.
- Data Dashboard Creation & Management – White label reporting on data from multiple sources in one cohesive, custom dashboard.
White Label FAQs
What is White Label Analytics?
White label analytics are analytics that enables companies to fully personal third-party analytics services. Understanding the analytics behind your website can save you the time and money it would take for them to build and maintain their own branded data architecture. We offer customizable white label reports that can have a profound impact on your clients’ front-end and back-end operations, including showing relevant historical data that can show impact ROI, identify new areas of investment as well as optimal strategies for growth. With reports that confirm your clients’ needs, white label analytics is a powerful service we can provide so your agency has all of the analytics expertise and capabilities you need without having to add to your full-time staff.
How Can You Use White Label Analytics?
All of your agency’s clients, no matter what stage they are in your business, can benefit from white label analytics services. This is especially true for your clients who are accountable to external bodies, such as boards of directors or investors who stand to benefit from white label reporting.
What is a White Label Analytics Platform?
A white label analytics platform refers to a third-party data analytics solution that has been customized to seamlessly match the look and feel of the native application. Integrating third-party software offers many benefits to software providers. It’s a fast, cost-effective way to enhance an application, typically more than developing it in-house. Third-party solutions can actually be more robust than those developed in-house since they’re written by developers with a deep knowledge of the product sphere and are tested across a much larger user base.
Contact us to discuss how we can do this for you and your clients on a white-label basis.